Explore the Nine Realms and Appreciate a Dragon Today
"If the skies were able to dream, they would dream of dragons."
― Ilona Andrews, Fate's Edge
Today we’re celebrating ‘Appreciate a Dragon Day’. A day where we honor these unique creatures in some of our favorite books, films, and games.
If you’re looking for fun ways to show your appreciation, here are some recommended activities:
- Unleash your inner dragon and fly beyond the Hidden World in DreamWorks Dragons: Legends of the Nine Realms game.
- Learn to write in Dragonese like the Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third.
- Get crafty and create an origami dragon
- Act out your favorite dragon scene from the DreamWorks Animation original series, DreamWorks Dragons: The Nine Realms.
- Host a watch party for DreamWorks Animations Dragons films and tv shows and prepare these tasty treats inspired by Feathers, Plowhorn, Thunder, and Wu & Wei.
- Become a DreamWorks Dragon character with these fun masks for the day.
- Print out coloring pages and let your young hatchlings bring the pages to life.
- Get lost in the Viking world reading the hilarious books that inspired animation films and series. Join Fishlegs, Toothless, and Stoick the Vast as they help Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third on his journey to catching and training a Dragon.
Thunder, Feathers, Plowhorn, Wu & Wei? Everyone has a beloved dragon from the Nine Realms. Let your kids share their appreciation, and you can tell them about the majestic dragonkind you grew up with.